3.13.2009

mooo

Dear cows of the world
You are all very cute and I wish you the best in life but I now know what God put you on this earth for. For the five guys burger that I have just inhaled. I am no longer a five guys virgin and I am typing this with insanely greasy fingers because I feel the need to stand on the table and scream out the love I feel in my belly. I will now go to walmart and buy an I love beef bumper sticker. And five guys whoever you are I want to be your big love wife only I will be the only wife and you will be my five husbands. I want a five guys burger for the wedding cake and I'm not sharing with the guests.

The end.

8 comments:

Marchelle said...

dang... i love me a big old greasy burger. YAY for cows!

also, i think the fact that matthew mchottiehey is a spokesman for the beef council (or whatever they're called) speaks volumes. i mean, i will do whatever that man tells me to, and if he says beef is what's for dinner, then by God we're having beef.

Lisa Battaglia said...

Hmm I've yet to have a five guys burger but since I crave burgers.. am thinking I should hit this place that is all the rage!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

There is a five guys right around the corner from us. You'll have to come over some weekend for lunch!

Anonymous said...

Five guys is the schiznit

Anonymous said...

I am happy to supply you with a, "Bacon is Meat Candy" bumper sticker to balance out your motif if you'd like:-)

Heidi said...

You make burgers sound good and I HATE hamburger meat. (Can we still be friends? I promise to never eat your Five Guys Burger.)

Rebecca said...

That's funny! :)

CindyLooHoo said...

Once again, hysterical. We just got our first Five guys here in Chicago, and it takes everything in me to not drive by and order like 10 of them!! Oh boy!