in response to your sappy post about how i can save the world if i want to i give you this...
why? because i'm only 75 days old and i've alredy had 2 ear infections, 2 stomach viruses, a nasty cold, a trip to the ER and now i'm coughing like a 3 pack a day smoker. did i mention the whole birthing process where strangers with face masks ripped me out of my happy and healthy home?!? you're dragging me to the doctor again today for the 8th time in my short existence. nothing good happens at the doctor except poking, proding, nudity, needles, prescriptions and nasty nurses. help me out here. give a girl a break.painfully yours,
nola
14 comments:
CLASSIC.
Poor Nola - you're such a "stage mom."
ps - your labels crack me up!
Oh Nola.... is mommy being mean to you???
SHUT UP! I did not even see the finger. Then for some strange reason I clicked back on it thinking I missed something. Sister, you crack me up.
Poor baby, and poor you... both of mine had ear infections practically every month for the first two years of their lives. We were so close to getting tubes, but managed to avoid it somehow.
I feel for both of you.
I hope Nola is doing better soon! You (and she) need a break! Love you guys!
oh no.... i hope she is better soon. she has to learn to fight those toddler germs...
Wow... I don't know if I can sum it up in any other word. Speechless.
I do hope she gets to feeling better soon!!
OK, I thought this was cute and funny and I felt bad for little Nola. And then I saw her tiny little finger and cracked up! That is so funny. You should use it as the image on her first birthday invitation.
Nola is my kind of girl. Does she have any Philadelphia in her genes?
Give her a squeeze for me. She's so beautiful!!
Wow! I'm not even sure I can comment...I'm speechless. I know that's hard to believe especially since I'm still talking.
That was too funny!! First time reader here. Any friend of Angies is a friend of mine, so I came by to check you out. I will follow allong if its ok with you and hope that you will do the same over at Fort Thompson. Our prayers are with your little one.
God Bless
I loved this blog - it's so cute and funny! :)
Post a Comment