can i get a shout out for summer?!? i know it doesn't officially start for another couple of weeks but it's here! what does this mean? especially now that i'm back to my roots?first and foremost it means these babies...
which must be accompanied by their best friends:
notice the non fancy plastic beer picture with domestic colored beer...this is essential.
it also means sunshine, warmth, heat, pools, tans, burns, cheaper clothes, cute sandals and trips to the beach!
i might feel like this in my mom tankini...
but f it, at least i'll have my tan on

the end.





6 comments:
That last picture. Eww. I totally lost my train of thought when I saw it. Eww.
you're too funny.....maybe that will be me and the boy (grandson) someday on the beach...I want to be leather lady!!! j/k lol
Meemaw
that, my friend, is what you call tanorexic.
and amen to everything else. crabs, beer and sunburn. does life get any better?
At least the guy in the "tankini" is firm. No matter how thin I get, I feel like there is far too much jiggling going on for my liking (and in all the wrong places).
Ahhhhh...SUMMA!! Yep, that all sounds scrumptious, but did you have to put the nasty leather lady at the bottom? Totally ruined my appetite!
And another thing? That man in that lovely bathing attire, looks way better than me in mine...just sayin.
Post a Comment