a friend sent her this cool gingerbread house making kit which we put together last night...we like to call it the sanford & sons gingerbread shanty...
we had our first significant snow fall so i went out and got gabs a snow suit and a sled and daddy took her on her first snow cruise....all went well until she did a face plant in the snow :)

nana bought gabby the full chef get up....she's all about dressing up but she had to put her own spin on it with the butterfly net on her head....we like to call it martha stewart meets mayberry...


daddy's girls...
our animals all suffer from identity crises.
this would be the rescue pack queen "fweeping" the fireplace pantless....no other words needed
and this is gabby's rendition of nana at the computer...


5 comments:
Great pictures. Love the pantsless shot. Makes me feel less guilty about posting a picture of Oliver's large behind in darth vader underwear.
This was very funny - loved it!
aaaaaaaaaaawwww RESCUE PACK! comin to the RESCUE!
hilarious!!!!
BBBBWWWWWAAAAA...the gingerbread house, the pantless pic, nana at the computer....haahahahahahaha! Cracking up over here! xo
I always "fweep" pantless and with baby now, do a lot shirtless as well! (Oh dear, I hope my blinds have been closed!)
Hilarious! Only she is going to kill you when she sees these later on in life. I say, get in writing what nursing home you want to be in, because girl, she may just leave you out on the street. I LOVE the fireplace one.....
Post a Comment